Folklore of the Mind: The Raven >

Content Description

Folklore of the Mind is just a name I chose, basically because I want people to use creative stories from their own minds. This isn't entirely dedicated to folklore as the name suggests, there will be all kinds of post's on my blog including folklore, urban legends, horror stories both short and long, myth's, creepy poems, flash fiction and creepypasta's.

Tuesday 22 August 2017

The Raven

Rustling tree's
surrounded by silence,
the sun sets in the sky.
Darkness is falling,
sky's turning to black,
as something catches my eye

Squak says the raven,
as it sets down nearby,
it's eyes stare into my soul,
it's beak snaps shut
with wing span so vast
leaving me feeling so cold.

with a shuffle it moves,
as it sits next to me,
moving its head to glare.
My heart sinks and thuds,
from the images shown,
leaving me full of dread and despair.




Side Note; This was again done by Donna Gladman @F4ll3n4ng3l81, Thanks as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Flaming Ship

Prince Edward Island or P.E.I as it's known to the residents, is an eastern maritime province of Canada that lies off New Brunswick and ...