Folklore of the Mind: Light and Dark >

Content Description

Folklore of the Mind is just a name I chose, basically because I want people to use creative stories from their own minds. This isn't entirely dedicated to folklore as the name suggests, there will be all kinds of post's on my blog including folklore, urban legends, horror stories both short and long, myth's, creepy poems, flash fiction and creepypasta's.

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Light and Dark

I walk amongst you all but you never see me.  I fly with the birds and listening to them as they glide so solemnly through they ever changing winds. I walk with the animals and watch how they hunt out of necessity,  not out of ego or angst or greed but for the sole purpose of providing and protecting.

I am here with you all,  all you humans I adore so much.  You all have been given the ability of freedom,  to make choices for yourself,  even if some of you don't always do what is right it is the faults that make you what you are,  it's what makes you human.  One day you will be called upon to answer for you choices through trial. Even though I am transparent to you all and you are as visible as the great oceans,  it's you all that I see through so clearly.

Who am I?  I am the master of the sea and mountains,  the leader of the four seasons.  The ruler of rain and lord of thunder and lightning. An entity of Earth that one day shall provide light and serenity for those that can be entrusted with it through their actions.  Again,  Who am I?  I am the God of the Baltic's,  I am Perkunas!!

I also walk among you but not in the way you think.  You only see me when tears are streaming out your eyes and down your cheek or when cancer strikes and all you feel is despair.  I loath your feebleness and constant taking. When you arrived on Earth you have caused nothing but  hatred towards me.

I hide behind trees and the stone,  waiting for my chance to do what's right and send you all back into the abyss. When it was just me and him things were simple,  even the animals did not cause me so much pain.  I even disguise in black cats or hooven swine.  I used to ride freely across the darken skies in a charity made of red iron, now all I see is fire.

Who am I you may ask?  I create the dark to the light,  the chaos of the planet was constructed by me.  I demand respect and those who shall not obey my commands will rot in agony for all eternity.  Those that listen to my wishes and do what is needed shall be repayed with all their darkest wishes and fantasies. I am your worst nightmare , I am the Baltic God of death,  I am Velnias!!!

2 comments:

  1. Reads like poetry. I liked it!

    True, most of us only call on God when we're in dire straits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make you think doesn't it. Glad you liked it and hope you like many more

      Delete

The Flaming Ship

Prince Edward Island or P.E.I as it's known to the residents, is an eastern maritime province of Canada that lies off New Brunswick and ...