Folklore of the Mind: Stranger >

Content Description

Folklore of the Mind is just a name I chose, basically because I want people to use creative stories from their own minds. This isn't entirely dedicated to folklore as the name suggests, there will be all kinds of post's on my blog including folklore, urban legends, horror stories both short and long, myth's, creepy poems, flash fiction and creepypasta's.

Monday 21 August 2017

Stranger

Through fog and shadows,
beneath the street light,
amidst the noise and haste
There travel's a man,
with a large black hat,
yet no one has seen his face.

He carries a bag with him,
wherever he goes,
and a cane to help him walk.
Both hand's gloved,
coat trailing behind him,
and no one has heard him talk.

There is one more thing,
I didn't explain,
and I've heard this is quite true.
Don't look him in the eye,
as he passes you by,
or one day he will come for you.


Side Note; This amazing poem was sent to me by the amazing Donna Gladman who you can find on twitter @F4LL3n4ng3l81, give her an idea and she brings it to life.

2 comments:

  1. The black coat of fur on them is certainly appealing to me but I think we would be suited more as friends :)

    ReplyDelete

The Flaming Ship

Prince Edward Island or P.E.I as it's known to the residents, is an eastern maritime province of Canada that lies off New Brunswick and ...