Folklore of the Mind: My Style >

Content Description

Folklore of the Mind is just a name I chose, basically because I want people to use creative stories from their own minds. This isn't entirely dedicated to folklore as the name suggests, there will be all kinds of post's on my blog including folklore, urban legends, horror stories both short and long, myth's, creepy poems, flash fiction and creepypasta's.

Tuesday 15 August 2017

My Style

There are no set ways that my posts will be delivered, the length and development of each story will be completely unique to my way of thinking.Some will be long others will be short, a few lines in some cases but you may ask why only a few lines and the answer is as long as i get the point i want to get across to you then the length should not matter, and of course some will be left open to interpretation as this is called folklore of the "mind" and a big part of why i am doing this is to get myself and others to use their minds when reading my posts or indeed when coming up with ideas of their own.

Of course there will be some dark stories but there will also be some more lighthearted, fun posts which is important for my sanity if not anything else when writing so many blood-curdling and fearsome scenarios. Don't worry if you see the words "lighthearted" and "fun" this is after all intended to scare people but with a little tint of comic relief to satisfy all.

As a newcomer to all of this please be patient as i get used to this new world and always send me feedback or any ideas you have yourself either as a comment under a post or by email at folkloreofthemind@gmail.com. Oh and tell all your spooky loving friends to follow me on twitter @mindfolklore. That's it for a quick introduction on what to expect, hope you sinisterly enjoy what you read, thank you for reading.



1 comment:

The Flaming Ship

Prince Edward Island or P.E.I as it's known to the residents, is an eastern maritime province of Canada that lies off New Brunswick and ...